SOLD BY TOM CARROLL
Tyalgum, Tweed Valley NSW.
Private and secluded without being isolated just minutes from Tyalgum Village, a little oasis is on offer to the adventurous.
An inviting combination of undulating cleared and forested land with large areas of arable land leading up to Wollumbin National Park.
* Comfortable timber home with open plan living and magnificent views - High set and wheel chair friendly, a combination of cedar and colour bond cladding.
* Hardwood construction
* Lining - Internal - cedar and gyprock
* Polished timber floors
* Open plan kitchen - gas cooking and slow combustion oven
* High ceilings - large rooms - main bedroom with ensuite
* Established gardens - orchard - frost free
* Secure 4 bay shed with extension.
* Views - waterfalls - spring fed dams
* Backs on to national park
* Internal roads.
* Approx - 50 acres cleared
- Formal Lounge
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 garage space and 4 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.