SOLD BY BRAD FRANKS & STEWART BAERICKE
Astute buyers will appreciate the potential of this prestige small acreage holding to suit the extended family or those seeking some extra income.
Your family will enjoy the stunning views of the Border Ranges that are seen from all areas of this usable property.
The large family homestead with 12 mtr x 6 mtr salt water pool will make entertaining a breeze. Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning and refurbished gourmet kitchen will make your new lifestyle so desirable.
Benefits to you include;
- Freehold 3.77 Ha (9.3 Acres)
- Privacy in a picturesque setting
- NBN ready. 4G Internet @ 40 Mbps
- Fully fenced with 3 Bay horse stables
- 3 phase power to double machinery shed
- Ample water storage & water easement to the Rous River
- Mature fruit and nut trees
- Separate original fully renovated 2 Bed Cottage/Studio with double garage
- Sealed road access and driveway
A 12 mtr x 6 mtr Igloo hot house with concrete floor has irrigation and is ready to grow just about anything that your heart desires.
Our vendors have appreciated the great lifestyle that this property has given them. All this plus walking distance to a fantastic primary school. Located only 10 min to Murwillumbah & 30 min to Gold Coast Airport.
Arrange your inspection Now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
6 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.