SOLD BY BELINDA FRANKS & KIMBERLY FRAZER
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Owner has purchased elsewhere & wants offers.
Professionally renovated and ready to occupy, this comfortable two level home is situated in a quiet, well regarded area overlooking manicured parkland with full access through double gates from a generously large fenced rear yard with plenty of room for a productive vege patch and chickens with plenty of room for a pool. Caravan or boat storage won't be a problem.
The home has been completely renovated throughout by a registered builder with thoughtful attention to quality fixtures and fittings across the two levels;
- Upstairs there are 3 good sized bedrooms (all with robes and ceiling fans)
- Ensuited master bedroom with sliding doors to a separate balcony
- Family bathroom (bathtub and shower recess )
- Air conditioned open plan living with raked ceilings and bifold doors leading out to a covered dining & entertaining area
- New kitchen with 900 wide stainless steel gas hob, rangehood & oven plus dishwasher
- New roof
- A separate studio downstairs has its own side entrance and covered deck from sliding doors and will be ideal for extended family, guests or additional income
- Large lockup garage with loads of storage and separate garden shed
- Flood risk free elevated position
- Close to golf course with bus at door
If this home ticks your list of wants and needs, call us today to inspect, or attend our open home viewing.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.