Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
343 acres of mixed farming - River to River Tweed Valley
- Land: 139 ha (343 acres)
A spectacular mixed farming property stretching between the Tweed and Rous Rivers. This sustainable farming enterprise has approx. 112 ha under sugarcane and 26.1ha fenced pasture with yards.
• Freehold 138.8 ha (343 acres)
• 5 lots on 3 titles
• Zone RU1 Primary Production
• Original early 1900s farm house
• The high set cottage can provide rental income of approx. $20,800.00 p.a
• Machinery shed with concrete floor, town water, 3 phase power & sealed road frontage
• Only 8.3km from Murwillumbah, 30.9 kms to the Gold Coast Airport
For more detail please contact Brad 0404 051 111 or Peter on 0409 922698 as inspections by appointment only.
139 ha / 343 acres
8 garage spaces