Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Mixed farming 173 acres - Tweed Valley
- Land: 72 ha (177 acres)
This significant holding of soft alluvial flats has several freehold Titles and Lots. This sustainable property is ready for you mixed farming enterprise and will provide an ideal lifestyle for the discerning owner operator or investor.
* Freehold 70.24 ha (173.56 acres). Laser Levelled
* 3 lots on 2 titles Zone RU1 Primary Production
* The high set cottage provides rental income of $15,600.00 p.a
* Machinery sheds
* Rous River frontage approx 280 Mtrs
* Only 7km from Murwillumbah, 20 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
* Sealed road frontage
* Running 100 breeders
The very handy location makes it easy to access all the Tweed and Gold Coast facilities.
Of course, the services include town water, mail delivery, rubbish removal, power, phone and school bus.
Arrange your inspection now.
72 ha / 177 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.