Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
16 Acres - Lifestyle and Income in one.
- Land: 6.475 ha (16 acres)
Tyalgum, Tweed Valley.
Fantastic income with a beautifully presented family home is the lifestyle change most only dream about.
Enjoying the satisfaction of supplying fresh quality produce to a growing market and then to be able to relax in a safe, pristine and private environment with amazing views, ample water and a ready made income makes this an opportunity of a life time.
Walk in, take over and start living.
Includes in brief -
* Fully operational Hydroponic family business currently growing a variety of lettuce and herbs, supplying established markets.
* Contemporary 3 bedroom home with open plan living and ensuite.
* Fully self contained workers cottage/studio.
* Secure water supply with bore, dams and tanks.
With more benefits than we can list, this is a must for couples or families that are up for a move to the country all within an hour of the coast and good sealed access to your market place.
The benefits to you of finishing your day relaxing by your own salt chlorinated pool in your Bali hut style entertainment area with family and friends is priceless.
* Secure storage and parking.
* Suitable for horses and cattle
* House yard securely fenced.
Fresh food is and has been one of the hottest topics, get involved at the ground roots level. Contact your local area specialist now to discuss this fantastic option.
Inspection is by appointment.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
See all features
6.475 ha / 16 acres
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.