Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
248 Acres - Private with River Frontage, Views and Backs onto National Park.
- Land: 101 ha (249 acres)
Affordable acreage to suit a variety of options on the banks of the Tweed River with a number of springs and large dams and backs onto Border ranges National park.
If privacy is paramount and your looking for an all round property with the options of
* Good grazing - Approx. holding capacity of 60 - 80 breeders
* Horse riding
* Bush walking
* Eco tourism possibilities
* Motor bike tracks
* Lifestyle - privacy and a variety of millable timbers, then I would encourage you to inspect.
With limited good size acreages available, plus one that gives you a level of privacy that's hard to find where you are free to enjoy your property the way you choose with ample water and a comfortable home.
* Extra large outdoor entertainment area
* Established orchard
* Frontage to the upper reaches of the Tweed River
* Substantial causeway
* Large dam
* Undulating pasture and creek flats
* Forested areas with mature trees and graded bush trails
* Taylex septic system
* Old dairy bales set up as shed and storage.
* Substantial set of cattle yards complete with vet crush and electronic scales
I look forward to assisting you in a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Large Dam
- Separate Dining
See all features
101 ha / 249 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.