Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A La' Naturale in Crystal Creek
- Land: 8.2 ha (20 acres)
Private and tranquil setting with a well appointed residence offers dual living configuration and a great opportunity to secure a great property in the much sought after area of Crystal Creek. Boasting a great balance of native hardwood timbers with creek frontage to the top of the property which boasts spectacular mountain & valley views on 8.2HA* (20.2 Acres*).
The dual living configuration will definitely suit a large or extended family, guests or Air b&b. The residence is currently divided in half, totally private, & tenanted by 2 families, with separate entrances.
Some of the Features include;
- Solid brick & Colorbond Home (Built in 1992)
- Nu Steel Frame
- 4 Bedrooms, main with ensuite
- 2 separate kitchens
- 3 bathrooms
- 10,000 gallon water tank
- Shed 12 x 9m with 3 Phase Power
- 5 X professionally built Flight Avaries
- Engineered road to top of the property
- Bio Cycle Septic with 1/4 inspections
- Ex Dairy Farm with around 10 acres grazing*
- Quantity of Red Cedar, Brushbox ,Grey Gum, Tallowwood & Ironbark Trees
This property is convienently located 7.2KM* from Murwillumbah & 42.3*KM to Gold Coast Airport & Beaches.
Please Note Open Home Times are EDST NSW.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
8.2 ha / 20 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.