Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SOLD BY BELINDA FRANKS
- Land: 42 ha (105 acres)
The scenic beauty of the Tyalgum will not disappoint and the mountain vista of the caldera that you will take in from this 100 acre farm is a view you will will never tire of.
The owners of this property have raised their family and operated this productive cattle property for 27 years. They've mixed blood, sweat and tears with joy, laughter and memories and with other opportunities beckoning, the vendors are serious about passing the baton to the next owners.
The comfortable lowset double brick 5 bedroom home will accommodate the family and encourage leisurely afternoons spent outside by the inground (salt water) pool. Split system air conditioned living plus fireplace. Extensive shedding (3 bay Colorbond garage plus additional 3 bay shed) sits adjacent to the residence. An additional 2 bedroom cottage, set privately away from the main residence with its own entry, would accommodate an on-site farm manager, guests or extended family.
Carrying capacity of 35 breeders all year round.
Extensive infrastructure is in place;
- 9 paddocks - all paddocks with steel gate access
- 4 dams: 3 paddocks have direct access to the permanent creek
- 2 paddocks have water troughs the others have spring-fed dams
- Cattle yards with 3 pens,vet crush and loading ramp
- 2 small storage sheds (1 lockable)
- 3 x 5000 gallon water tanks
- 1 x 5000 gallons concrete water tank (filled from the creek)
- Water pump at the creek (2 inch bulldozer pump) Kawasaki petrol motor
- Array of fruit trees (orange, mandarine, lemon, lemonade, nashi, choc pudding, paw paw, mangoes (3), cherry guava, gauva, davidson plum, macadamia & mulberry)
- Plant & Equipment also available
- 2 Sheds
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Separate Cottage
See all features
42 ha / 105 acres
3 garage spaces and 3 carport spaces