For Those Who Think Outside the Square!
Every room has a view from this unique, immaculately presented and meticulously maintained home, constructed in a dodecagon design with 12 sides.
Positioned in an enviable, private and elevated location,
the home enjoys a northerly aspect with an uninterrupted view to Mt Warning and also provides for easy wheelchair and disabled access with a timber ramp at the rear and wheelchair friendly second bathroom.
Situated on 5 usable acres with thoughtfully planted native trees that screen neighbouring homes and provide wind protection and habitat for native fauna. Self sustainability and pleasure are to be found from the vege garden, established fruit trees, and many perfumed plants. This comfortable, low maintenance home makes acreage living easy.
Features of the home include;
- extensive covered wrap around 3.5m timber verandas that can be accessed from the living areas as well as the bedrooms
- exposed timber ceilings and polished Bamboo floors throughout
- a modern, well appointed kitchen with timber benchtops, gas hob, electric oven and walk-in pantry
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms, main with ensuite and walkin robe
- double undercover car accommodation
- large workshop and storage area under the home plus room for a separate shed
- bitumen driveway access
- 40,500 litres rain water tank storage 20,000 litre garden water tank plus a natural spring source
- 2 fully fenced paddocks
- quiet rural area 2.7km to stokers siding village and primary school and 14.7km to murwillumbah
All the hard work is done, genuine motivated vendor wants property SOLD!
Terence & JanetDear Belinda, We would like to express our gratitude for the way that you conducted the campaign to market our property in Bray's Creek, Tyalgum. You were very persistent in your efforts and maintained a regular contact with us as vendors, thereby keeping us informed of any purchaser interest as well as market movement. Your belief in bringing about a sale in a reasonable time frame was always reassuring for us. From the beginning, the importance was always setting a realistic price, and the number of inspections proved that to be a good decision. The price achieved was in accordance with the flat market of that time but it was one that we were happy to agree to considering the relatively short time our property was listed for sale. Completing the sale within six months, with a modest advertising budget, was an achievement by you that is worthy of our praise and gratitude. Belinda, for all the efforts you made in looking after us so well, we thank you and wish you well in the future as you continue to offer to other clients the excellent service you gave to us