For Those Who Think Outside the Square!
Every room has a view from this unique, immaculately presented and meticulously maintained home, constructed in a dodecagon design with 12 sides.
Positioned in an enviable, private and elevated location,
the home enjoys a northerly aspect with an uninterrupted view to Mt Warning and also provides for easy wheelchair and disabled access with a timber ramp at the rear and wheelchair friendly second bathroom.
Situated on 5 usable acres with thoughtfully planted native trees that screen neighbouring homes and provide wind protection and habitat for native fauna. Self sustainability and pleasure are to be found from the vege garden, established fruit trees, and many perfumed plants. This comfortable, low maintenance home makes acreage living easy.
Features of the home include;
- extensive covered wrap around 3.5m timber verandas that can be accessed from the living areas as well as the bedrooms
- exposed timber ceilings and polished Bamboo floors throughout
- a modern, well appointed kitchen with timber benchtops, gas hob, electric oven and walk-in pantry
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms, main with ensuite and walkin robe
- double undercover car accommodation
- large workshop and storage area under the home plus room for a separate shed
- bitumen driveway access
- 40,500 litres rain water tank storage 20,000 litre garden water tank plus a natural spring source
- 2 fully fenced paddocks
- quiet rural area 2.7km to stokers siding village and primary school and 14.7km to murwillumbah
All the hard work is done, genuine motivated vendor wants property SOLD!
Joan - TyalgumBelinda was efficient, extremely supportive. Kept me in the picture throughout the process without making me feel pressured. She was my strength. I can't think of anything more she could have done to have improved the service.